Is this for you?
A mineral-based, buildable coverage liquid foundation from the skincare masters at Aspect!
- Paraben Free
- Mineral Oil Free
- Sulphate Free
- Cruelty Free
- Australian Made
- Choose from 5 colours
It’s cosmeceutical, salon-quality skincare, but squished into a perfectly smoothing, colour-correcting liquid mineral foundation formula. Makeup that feels and acts like skincare, and skincare that looks like makeup – who says you can’t have your cake and eat it too?
Why will I love Aspect Minerals Liquid?
- Diffuses imperfections and colour corrects.
- Light to medium buildable coverage, so you can be ready for your days off, and your days on!
- Contains antioxidants and hydrators, acting as skincare within your makeup, protecting and hydrating the skin.
- Gives a smooth and glowy look to the skin.
- Free from parabens, SLS, Mineral Oil and Vegan-friendly formula – so you know there are no nasties in your routine!
- Made in Australia.
What are the key ingredients of Aspect Minerals Liquid?
- Earth-derived mineral blend – an ultra-fine blend of Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide and Mica to protect and defend the skin.
- Kaolin Clay – to help purify the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – to smooth the look of skin through deep hydration.
- Squalene – helps maintain skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Aspect Signature Blend – an Australian botanical superflood complex combining Davidson Plum, Mountain (Tasman) Pepper Berry Extract, Kakadu Plum to re-energise and nourish the skin.
How do I apply Aspect Minerals Liquid?
Starting in the centre of the face, use fingers or a Kabuki Brush to blend outwards over the face, and under the jawline. Wherever you desire a little more coverage, build up another layer for a smooth, seam-free finish, blending at the edges. Start with primer for a more flawless, long-lasting base, and finish with powder for more coverage and even greater longevity.