Is this for you?
An ultra-fine, earth-derived mineral powder foundation that gives sheer to medium buildable coverage, from the skincare gurus at Aspect.
- Paraben Free
- Mineral Oil Free
- Sulphate Free
- Cruelty Free
- Australian Made
It’s cosmeceutical, salon-quality skincare, but ground down into an ultra-fine mineral-based powder that gives sheer to medium buildable coverage. Makeup that feels and acts like skincare, and skincare that looks like makeup – who says you can’t have your cake and eat it too?
Why will I love Aspect Minerals Powder?
- Loose mineral powder can be used on its own, or over a liquid foundation.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Diffuses imperfections and colour corrects.
- Sheer to medium buildable coverage, so you can be ready for your days off, and your days on!
- Contains antioxidants and hydrators, acting as skin care within your makeup, protecting and hydrating the skin.
- Free from parabens, SLS, Mineral Oil and Vegan-friendly formula – so you know there are no nasties in your routine!
- Made in Australia.
What are the key ingredients of Aspect Minerals Liquid?
- Earth-derived mineral blend – an ultra-fine blend of Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide and Mica to protect and defend the skin.
- Kaolin Clay – to help purify the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – to smooth the look of skin through deep hydration.
- Aspect Signature Blend – an Australian botanical superflood complex combining Davidson Plum, Desert Lime, Mountain (Tasman) Pepper Berry Extract, Kakadu Plum to re-energise and nourish the skin.
How do I apply Aspect Minerals Powder?
Using the Kabuki brush, press powder onto the brush, dabbing and pushing to ensure an even layer of powder over its top. Tap any excess back into the lidd, then press and buff the product into the skin using circular motions. Build coverage until you reach your desired level.