How the online appointment works:
1. A Zoom link will be sent to your email address at the time of your appointment.
2. One of our team will have a thorough talk to you about this medicine, and make sure of your eligibility.
3. If you’re booked with a nurse, and you are going ahead with the medicine, then Dr Leanne or Dr Ruth will discuss the Zoom call afterwards with the nurse to confirm that they are happy to prescribe.
4. At the end of the consult, a script will be written and emailed to a local pharmacy of your choice, and they will call you when the medicine is ready to collect. (Usually the next day). They sell the pens in a box of 5 (for around $480+). We have found Bargain Chemist and Chemist Warehouse to be the cheapest.
5. We will send you an email with a summary of what has been discussed, and with your permission we can also send all notes to your GP for them to keep on file.
6. You then book in for your follow up appointment – around 4 weeks later. And a new 3-peat script can be issued.